Let’s talk about pizza! My favorite pizza place, California Pizza Kitchen (CPK), is celebrating National Pizza Day on August 15 and 16, by bringing back their successful annual promo campaign. On these days, guests who visit any of CPK’s eight locations can enjoy buy-one-get-one-free pizza, choosing among an exclusive selection of five premium pizzas that embody the spirit of California Creativity that the brand is famous for.
For this promotion, CPK is bringing back five of their fan favorite pizzas: Salami + Bacon Pizza, Hawaiian Pepperoni Pizza (my personal favorite!), Garlic Chicken Pizza, Mixed Vegetarian Pizza and Traditional Cheese Pizza. As it is expected from CPK, all pizzas will be served with the highest quality fresh and seasonal ingredients, hearth-baked atop CPK’s legendary hand-tossed dough.
But how can you avail this promo? Here’s how!
1. Order a regular or thin crust pizza and get another one for free on August 15 & 16, 2016
2. Available for Dine-In, Takeout & Walk-in only. Delivery not included.
3. Advance ordering and reservations will not be accepted.
4. Items for takeout are subject to 10% packaging charge.
5. Not valid with Personal & Kids Pizzas.
6. Not valid in conjunction with existing promos, discounts, privileges, catering, CPK gift certificates and the Global Privilege Card.
7. Free pizzas: Hawaiian Pepperoni, Salami + Bacon, Traditional Cheese, Garlic Chicken and Mixed Vegetarian.
Where can you avail this promo? Here’s the list of CPK branches and their store hours.
· CPK Greenbelt 5: 11 am – 9 pm
· CPK Alabang Town Center: 11 am – 9 pm
· CPK Power Plant Mall: 11 am – 9 pm
· CPK Century City Mall: 11 am – 9 pm
· CPK Shangri-la Plaza: 11 am – 9 pm
· CPK Bonifacio Global City: 11 am – 12 mn
· CPK Greenhills: 11 am – 10 pm
· CPK SM Mall of Asia: 10 am – 10 pm
What else is new about the National Pizza Day?
Aside from the free premium pizzas, the winner of the second CPK Pizza Wars will be launched. The Anchovies + Goat Cheese Pizza is a certified adventure on dough made with Mozzarella and Goat cheese with sweet caramelized onions and green apples, red and yellow bell peppers and black olives. Topped with minced anchovies for that added salty kick!
Be there! Bring your families and friends to your nearest CPK restaurant. For more information, visit CPK Philippines’ official website at www.cpk.com.ph and follow on social media via California Pizza Kitchen Philippines on Facebook and @cpkphilippines on Instagram and Twitter.
About California Pizza Kitchen
California Pizza Kitchen opened its first restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA in 1985 and introduced diners to an innovative, hearth-baked California-style pizza, cooked in an open kitchen. Creating iconic pizzas likes the Original BBQ Chicken, Thai Chicken and Jamaican Jerk Chicken, the restaurant gave California a place in the pizza pantheon alongside Chicago and New York. Our California twist on global flavors resonated with guests, and almost immediately, CPK became a bustling spot for business and family gatherings.
Today, CPK is fast approaching 300 restaurants in 15 countries around the world. But it doesn’t stop there; you’ll also find us bringing smiles to the pizza aisle in your grocer’s freezer, taking the edge off travel fatigue in major airports all over the world, feeding eager fans at sports stadiums and students on college campuses.
California Pizza Kitchen completed an initial public offering in August 2000 and traded on the
NASDAQ National Market under the ticker symbol CPKI. On July 7, 2011, Golden Gate Capital completed the acquisition of CPK and as a result of the acquisition; the company’s common stock is no longer publicly traded.
Global Restaurant Concepts Inc., a Filipino-owned company, brought the world famous brand in the Philippines. In 1998, the first CPK restaurant outside the United States opened its doors in Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati City.
Photo Credit: California Pizza Kitchen
Photo Credit: California Pizza Kitchen